- It is possible to buy various types of materials via stoksoft.com website – these include guides, e-books, courses and trainings.
- Service – the stoksoft.com online service,
- Publisher – Paweł Zakrzewski STOKSOFT, the entity managing and running the Service,
- Administrator – a person who manages the Service and accounts of its users,
- Moderator – a person who assesses the quality of comments, taking care of the principles of netiquette within the Service,
- User – a natural or legal person with an active account on the Service,
- Login – individual user name, thanks to which one is identified on the Service,
- Account – a set of resources and permissions assigned to a specific user of the Service. The authorization process (login) requires entering of Login and Password,
- Forum – group discussions that serve to exchange information and views between people with similar interests,
- Netiquette – a set of principles of decent behavior on the Internet,
- It is necessary for the User to have a device allowing Internet access, including a program for browsing websites and displaying multimedia content that accepts cookies. In order to properly carry out activation process on the Service, an e-mail address is also required.
- The services provided as part of the Service are: a Servis account (free), Forum (free).
II. Registration and participation in the Website
- The participants of the Service are its Users.
- Creation and usage of the Account on the Service is voluntary and free.
- Registration and activation of the Account takes place via the Service and an e-mail address. Registration is based upon correct filling in of the order form in the store.
- The User is obliged to provide real, up-to-date, full and accurate personal information during the purchase process, in accordance with the procedural requirements.
- The User is obliged to use the Service personally. The User is not allowed to share an Account, Login, Password with third parties. Stoksoft.com Service is not liable for any damage caused as a result of making the Account, Login or Password available to third parties.
- The User has the right to inspect their data, correct their data, exercise other rights in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133).
- The User has the right to resign from the Service at any time, which results in removal of his data from the user database. The basis for the deletion of data is to send the Administrator via e-mail information about the appropriate content indicating your Login. Correspondence address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to comply with the rules described in this section may result in a warning, temporary limitation of access to the portal, blocking the Account and removal of comments and posts, and immediate removal of the User Account.
- The fee is paid via electronic payment instruments available on the stoksoft.com Service.
- Settlement of credit card and e-transfer transactions is carried out via PayPal Settlement Center and Tpay.
- Users’ personal data is transferred to intermediary entities in the settlement process solely for the purpose of proper performance of the service.
- Each user has access to personal data and data correction. Entrusted personal data is stored and secured in accordance with the rules set out the applicable law.
- The Publisher is obliged to ensure the highest quality of services rendered. The Publisher is not responsible for any disruptions in the functioning of the Service caused by force majeure or unauthorized interference of the Users.
- The Service Publisher reserves the right to temporarily disable stoksoft.com system with prior notification to the Users in advance (technical breaks). Technical breaks will be limited to the necessary minimum.
- The User may make a complaint about Disruptions in the functioning of the Service by reporting the problem to the Administrator at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The User has the right to make a claim up to 14 days after purchase.
- Complaints will be processed on an ongoing basis within no more than 14 business days from filing a complaint.
- If the customer buys a defective product by submitting a complaint, he will be able to choose between exchanging, lowering the price and withdrawing from the contract.
- In case of any doubts you can contact the Publisher at the following address: Paweł Zakrzewski STOCKSOFT LTD with registered office in UNIT 4E ENTERPRISE COURT, FARFIELD PARK, ROTHERHAM, ENGLAND S63 5DB or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone number: 535 650 000
V. The right to withdraw from the contract
- Within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services with the Publisher (Registration), you may withdraw from it without providing any reasons. To do this, please inform us about your decision by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com You may use the model withdrawal agreement, which you can download here.
- The right to withdraw from the contract will not be granted to the User who makes a purchase of the Product online or via other digital content on the Service in accordance with art. 38 points 12 of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), according to which the right to withdraw from a contract concluded away from business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts for the supply of digital content which are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance commenced with consumer’s clearly expressed consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- All studies, content contained within the Service are for informational and educational purposes only, do not constitute an offer as understood in art. 66 of the Civil Code.
- The decision to conclude the transaction belongs only to the User. Before concluding any of the transactions described on the Service, each User should individually, omitting the information published on the Service, determine its potential risk, possible benefits and losses related to it, as well as its nature, legal, tax and accounting consequences.
- The Website is not responsible for the content transmitted and published by Users. Content posted by Users does not represent the views and opinions of the Service Publisher. The publisher reserves the right to edit, shorten texts or remove content which is prohibited, vulgar, offensive or otherwise violating the rules of social interaction.
VII. Final Provisions